Chili...and aliens?
No, there are no correlations between the two. Just too lazy to make two separate posts. Anyways, the food creation of the day: chili. Turned out pretty well, smelled really good, but wasn't spicy enough for me. Tried adding spices afterwards, but that still didn't help. Any ideas? It was fun making it. Cooking is just plain fun!
Aliens...so why aliens? Because I was totally misled by a movie preview that didn't warn me The Forgotten was a sci-fi movie! I rented the movie, fully expecting a mild thriller/drama and psychological/mind issues (like in A Beautiful Mind), especially since the rating was PG. Instead, I was scared out of my mind (almost jumped out of my skin/seat) several times because I had no idea it was about aliens! That is NOT what I wanted at 12 midnight. I can't even imagine a kid watching it without being traumatized! So let me warn you, it has several scary scenes, certainly not recommended for kids under 16 in terms of fear factor, and has the alien factor. A little creepy too in certain scenes. I wouldn't highly recommend this movie at all. You wouldn't be missing out too much. Time for bed...if I can sleep properly...I hate scary sci-fi/horror/alien movies...especially when I didn't expect it. So much for the relaxing movie idea.
Aliens...so why aliens? Because I was totally misled by a movie preview that didn't warn me The Forgotten was a sci-fi movie! I rented the movie, fully expecting a mild thriller/drama and psychological/mind issues (like in A Beautiful Mind), especially since the rating was PG. Instead, I was scared out of my mind (almost jumped out of my skin/seat) several times because I had no idea it was about aliens! That is NOT what I wanted at 12 midnight. I can't even imagine a kid watching it without being traumatized! So let me warn you, it has several scary scenes, certainly not recommended for kids under 16 in terms of fear factor, and has the alien factor. A little creepy too in certain scenes. I wouldn't highly recommend this movie at all. You wouldn't be missing out too much. Time for bed...if I can sleep properly...I hate scary sci-fi/horror/alien movies...especially when I didn't expect it. So much for the relaxing movie idea.
